Vital Juice Co. Beauty Potion Lemonade Health Benefits
by Chaunette McKinney
Butterfly Pea Tea contains catechins, which are said to be instrumental in burning belly fat and aiding weight loss. Drinking butterfly-pea tea is said to be an effective way to rev up the metabolism, which in turn, makes the body burn more calories. Here are some other benefits of blue tea that you may want to know, before trying it out:
1. The tea is rich in antioxidants, which makes it a great beverage to include in your detox diet. Antioxidants protect the body against free radical action.
2. The earthy flavor of butterfly-pea flower tea is said to be a mood enhancer. The tea is said to have stress busting effects that may also help reduce symptoms of anxiety. It is also known to refresh the brain and helps keep you energized and happy throughout the day.
3. Blue tea is said to help in losing water weight as it is a natural diuretic drink.
4. Blue tea is also said to have a role in regulating blood sugar levels, although there is not much scientific evidence to suggest that it is helpful in managing diabetes.
Some people have also claimed that blue tea is helpful in managing fatty liver diseases and reducing levels of cholesterol in blood, but there is not enough research that suggests the same.
Blue Tea For Hair, Skin & Beauty
The benefits of having blue tea are not limited to internal benefits alone, although those are definitely advantageous. Butterfly Pea Tea has a number of merits for the skin, hair and overall beauty too. Here are some of them:
1. The tea is well-known for its anti-ageing benefits, due to its high antioxidant content. This makes the skin look younger and healthier from within.
2. Blue tea is said to be great for the skin, due to its claimed anti-glycation effects, which fight skin ageing. The flavonoids present in blue tea may also stimulate collagen production.
3. Stress-relieving properties of blue tea are also helpful in overall maintenance of skin and beauty.
4. The flavonoids present in blue tea may also stimulate collagen production, helping develop and maintain skin elasticity.
5. Blue pea flower is excellent for the hair too, as it contains anthocyanin - a compound known to increase blood circulation in the head and therefore maintain a healthy scalp. It also helps in strengthening the hair follicles from within.
Is Blue Tea Better Than Green Tea?
The debate and discussion around the benefits of blue tea versus green tea are many. Research has been ongoing on the same topic, and it has been clinically proven that butterfly pea tea has more antioxidants than green tea.