(Avoiding these things before you begin your cleanses prepares your body for detoxification and maximizes the benefits).
- White Foods (sugar, dairy, white flour, processed/packaged food)
- Over-the-counter medication (Unless prescribed by your doctor)
• Drink your 6 juices throughout the day at your convenience, (usually around every 2 hours) making sure to drink plenty of water between each juice. We like to save the Nut Mylk for last because it is not only relaxing, but a great way to get protein before bed. If your body is absolutely not happy and MUST have food, we recommend something liquid-based like vegetable soup broth or a smoothie.
We recommend taking at least 1 1⁄2 days before eating solid foods. Use this period to ease yourself back to solids by consuming smoothies, soups and more cold-pressed juice! Once you are ready, easing into solid foods with lots of vegetables, fruits, and salads is ideal. Continue drinking plenty of water daily.
Although everyone is different and needs to listen to their body as they cleanse, Vital Juice Company’s juice plan recommends 6, 16 ounce juice drinks per day, drinking each beverage every 2 hours. Drink the first one when you wake up in the morning, and try to drink the last one two hours before sleeping. Juice cleansing is intended to replace solid meals, though again everyone is different and should consume food, water and juice as they need. Make sure you stay hydrated with water throughout, as you might find shifting energy levels and mood in your first juice cleanse.
Does it help with weight loss?
Juicing and juice cleanse diets are often used by athletes and health & wellness-focused individuals alike to get more focused and prepare their bodies for their workload, whether for work or play. Cleanses reduce calorie loads and may improve overall health. Though, of course, weight loss is a complex long term issue and anyone dealing with weight changes should always consult with a doctor before embarking on a meal replacement or serious fasting diet.
- Refresh and recharge by replenishing your body with juices & gain a better understanding of your habits and nutritional patterns.
- Detox your system by eliminating toxins for your body.
- Nourish your body with vitamins & minerals for your overall health and help you feel your best
- Rich in antioxidants & plant based, which helps to feel your best getting the nutrients you need.
Detoxification is the process through which the body removes foreign substances and particles that are not useful or even harmful to the body. Nearly all fruits and vegetables assist the body’s natural detoxing process. The most well-known organs and systems that aid in detoxification are the liver, kidneys, intestines, skin and stomach. The juices included in our juice fasting program deliver the vitamins and nutrients to support a healthy detox.